How to Register for Kindergarten
Please follow the steps below to register your child for Kindergarten. You may click on the blue links to fill out online forms or you can choose the blue tabs on the left.
1. If your student is in GSRP, ECSE, or Kinderstart you do not need to sign up for a roundup. Your child will automatically be placed in the appropriate program. You should stop at this step. You are all set! If not, continue to step 2.
2. Fill out the Kindergarten Roundup form.
3. Please fill out the IPS New Student Registration form.
4. Choose your appointment time on Signup Genius. You will receive an email confirming your appointment time one week before Kindergarten Roundup.
5. Documentation to bring with you to your selected appointment time: Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, Current proof of residence (copy of current utility bill or driver's license), and Physical Form from your child's doctor.
For children entering Kindergarten in August 2022, children must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2022. Waivers are available for Kinderstart (Young 5's)/Kindergarten enrollment for children turning 5 years of age between September 1 and December 1, 2022.
Kindergarten Roundup. Roundup is held at 250 E. Tuttle Road at the West end of the IPS complex near the Administration entrance.
If you have further questions, please call 616.527.9280.