WOW BUS DRIVER SUMMER POSTING 2021
TECH SUMMER POSTING 2021
There are no postings at this time
Transportation Department Ionia Public Schools
- Administrative Assistant to the Director of Transportation and Facilities & Grounds
NOW HIRING & TRAINING SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS & BUS AIDES
METS - Michigan Educational Transportation Services is hiring school bus drivers and new trainees for assignment at Ionia Public Schools. No experience is necessary. Paid training is provided for qualified candidates who enjoy working with children, have a safe driving record and are able to pass DOT physical & drug testing requirements. Work in the community you live in, with a work calendar that matches your child's school calendar. Competitive wages ($16.45), paid snow days and 401k retirement savings options are available. METS is also hiring bus aide parapros. Call for more information at 888-996-8586.
FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR:
- 6th Grade Teacher
- Art Teacher
- 4th Grade Teacher Rather Elementary
- 1st Grade Teacher Boyce Elementary
- Jefferson Elementary Literacy Specialist
- Classroom Teacher Job Description
- Early Childhood Special Education Emerson Elementary
- English Teacher Ionia High School
- Boyce Literacy Specialist
- Twin Rivers Literacy Specialist
- Emerson Literacy Specialist
- Literacy Specialist Job Description
*All external applications for consideration will be submitted through the Applitrack system linked in each posting.
Director Of Human Resources
Teacher Placement Procedures - internal teachers
Substitute Teaching Opportunities
Contact Athletic Director: Andy Barr
- ECSE Emerson Paraprofessional NEW Posting.
- Attendance Clerk-Ionia High School
- Middle School Secretary
- Special Education Paraprofessional Twin Rivers Elementary
- Special Education Paraprofessional Ionia Middle School
- Special Education Paraprofessional Ionia High School
Substitute Food Service staff
For Substitute Food Service Workers: First, fill out an application at Central Office, Ionia Public Schools, 250 E. Tuttle Rd, Ionia. Second, Apply through pcmiservices.com Select CONTRACT EMPLOYEE. Select Food Service and follow process.