English Language Learners CLP
English Language Learners
Students with English language support will participate in the Continuity of Learning Plan with their peers. In addition, the IPS ELL Teacher will support students in the following ways:
- Teacher will contact parents/caregivers and students via email and/or virtually.
- Teacher will provide access to lessons or activities for enrichment.
- Teacher will engage in virtual meetings with families/students.
- Teacher will document contacts, services, and progress.
- Teacher will provide connections with classroom teachers to understand how best to support the ELL students.
- Teacher will reach out to families and students who may not be participating in virtual instruction.